The COVID-19 pandemic has posed many challenges for the event industry, but the Kent Event Centre remains a flexible venue. We have the right space, technology, and hygiene measures so you can hold your next event or conference at the Kent Event Centre with confidence.
- The Kent Event Centre is the most flexible venue in Kent and offers larger spaces to create safe, socially distanced meetings or conferences.
- Increased signage across our site reminds our visitors to follow government guidelines.
- Our unique QR code is conveniently located at all entrances and we can provide track and trace forms if required.
- Our in-room facilities can easily be connected to cameras and integrated with your streaming platform of choice to run fully interactive hybrid meetings. Use our on-site technicians to take away the hassle of set up and control.
- We are carrying out enhanced daily deep cleaning of all the common areas including conference areas and regular cleaning of touchpoints. We have trained our staff in the importance of these procedures.
- Additional hand sanitising facilities have been put in place in reception areas and arrival points to make washing hands easier.
- Our staff wear masks and follow good hygiene practices.
- We have stopped our buffet lunch service for conferences and meetings to reduce contact between delegates. Instead, we can provide individual buffet boxes for a safe, contact free refreshment service.
- We can provide masks should any of your delegates forget theirs.
Contact us to book your next COVID secure venue or meeting room.